Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

And Now There are Four

Who would have thought that adding a fourth child to our already crazy lives would leave me with no time or brain power to keep up with a blog??
Here are a few random thoughts on this stage in our lives:
Having a little boy is a ton of fun! Everyone kept telling me that it would be different, but you never really understand until it is actually happening.
It took me about 6 months to get used to there being external plumbing when changing his diapers. Thankfully, he is not a pee'er! We don't get randomly hosed down like I feared we would.
Our 2 year-old may have a split personality, she will be hugging and loving her brother one seconds and biting him the next. She has also informed me that boy singers make her "bad" and tells me to find girl singers on the radio.
Our oldest is getting lazy in school, not an issue we expected to encounter in 2nd grade. Now we get to figure out why...
And then there is our sweet middle-girl, who is loving kindergarten, but may need to toughen up her skin a bit. She gets so sad when one of her little friends doesn't pay attention to her.
And that is about all I have time for, so, I bid you adieu.

1 comment:

  1. Your 2 yr old sounds like she will def be a handful as she gets older!

    ...Celine

    ReplyDelete